let’s get started
Are you interested in getting into kart racing but not sure how to get started? We’ve got your answer!
Here at PKE we offer you an opportunity to take the first step in your kart racing career. We have over 40 years of competitive go kart racing experience. Whether it’s the local scene or all the way up to National level, we have the knowledge to get you set up to succeed.
We offer Driver Training, Trackside Service and Arrive and Drive Programs. Whether you own your own kart or rent one of our proven award winning karts, we can get you on the track and ready to compete.CONTACT US TODAY
our courses are open 7 days a week
We accept Reservations from 9am to 11 pm 7 Days a Week for Groups, Events, Bachelor or Bachelorette Parties, Sweet 16, Graduations, Corporate Team Building, Office Party, Birthday Party, Retirement, Club Meeting and Much More! We also offer reservations before and after standard hours upon request. Give us a call today at (727) 525-5278 or reach out online!
Requirements to Drive
- Closed Toed Shoes – No Exceptions (water shoes available for purchase)
- Junior Drivers need to be a minimum of 52” Tall to drive and have Parental Consent Liability Waiver signed in person or by notary off site.
- Adult Drivers need to a minimum age of 16 and be a minimum of 56” Tall to drive (Junior Drivers can upgrade their member driving status to Adult with Junior Driver Training Program)
- Waivers and paperwork must be signed and filled out prior to racing (Proper ID will be required)
- Must Complete One Drivers Instruction Meeting Per day prior to Racing